Voxengo announces the release of the GlissEQ version 3.3 update which is now available for download. Voxengo GlissEQ is a dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers. This version implements the following changes:
* "Filled Spectrum" spectrum display mode switch added.
* Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
* EQ range selector added (this may shift existing automation envelopes).
* Additional visual look variation settings added.
* Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
* Level meter's "density mode" improved.
* "Show All Channel Meters" metering issue in 5.1 surround mode fixed.
* Smooth filter automation implemented.
* Global precision settings persistence issue fixed.
* Underlay color selection was removed - group's defined color is used now.
* Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
* Narrow-band sweeping mode crash problem fixed.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Beside this wonderful "dynamic behavior", GlissEQ features real-time spectrum analyzer. Moreover, the spectrum of a track can be exported to any other instance of GlissEQ thus making real-time inter-track spectrum comparisons possible. This can help you free frequency ranges in one track to allow the instrument in another track occupying same frequencies breathe.
* Filters with dynamic behavior
* Real-time spectrum analysis
* Real-time spectrum import/export
* Up to 32 filter bands
* 16 filter types
* Harmonically-enhanced filter type
* Narrow-band sweeping
* EQ area highlight
* Multi-channel processing
* Internal channel routing
* Channel grouping
* Mid/side processing
* Up to 8x oversampling
* 64-bit floating point processing
* Preset manager
* Undo/redo history
* A/B comparisons
* Contextual hint messages
Demo version of Voxengo GlissEQ and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/glisseq/Come on the FREE COURSE TOUR
Are you making these 4 simple mistakes again and again in your home recording studio? They are easy to identify and avoid, so you don't have to. Learn more...
Set up your home recording studio in the very best way possible. Learn how to select equipment and solftware all the way through from microphones to monitors. Learn more...
Come on the Audio Masterclass FREE COURSE TOUR. A short series of tutorials to welcome you to the challenging world of professional audio. Learn more...
Great home recording starts with a great home recording studio. It doesn't need to be expensive if you know how to select the right equipment for your needs.