Zachary Vex Releases Vexter Series Fuzz Factory
December 9, 2004
Just in time for the holidays, Z.Vex Effects announces the release of the silkscreened Vexter Series Fuzz Factory. This new model Fuzz Factory has the same sound and parts as the original hand-painted Fuzz Factory, but it's been updated with an on/off LED and a DC power jack that works with Boss-type 9VDC adaptors.
Jason Myrold designed the silkscreen artwork, black and green over a hand-polished, lacquered aluminium enclosure. The Vexter Series Fuzz Factory is exactly the same as the hand-painted series in sound and function, but because it is not hand-painted, the company is able to offer it at a moderately reduced price to their dealers. For those unfamiliar with the Fuzz Factory, there are audio and video demonstrations of some of its wild and crazy tones on the Z. Vex web site.
Features of the Vexter Fuzz Factory:
- The same Volume, Gate, Comp, Drive, and Stab controls of the Fuzz Factory
- Original Z.Vex hand-selected new old-stock germanium transistors
- Hand-polished, hand-silk-screened standard Z.Vex aluminum enclosure
- Internal power filtering to stabilize any type of 9V adaptor or 9V battery
- Green on/off LED
- Same hand-assembled electronics as the hand-painted Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
- Lower price because it's silkscreened
For more information, visit their web site at www.zvex.com