Volume 3 in Drums on Demand Series Released
June 25, 2004
Intended for several music genres, Drums On Demand's new "Upbeat & Aggressive" (Vol. 3) is a 2-CD set featuring 1,700 royalty free loops, Loop Layers and matching single hits in 25 Song Sets. Users simply drag and drop from an average of 45 modular verse, chorus, fill, bridge, break, intro, ending and other loops to to quickly build a drum track that feels and sounds like a live session drummer with a veteran engineer at the console.
To further enhance creativity and control, nearly 250 Loop Layers are also included. Simply put, Loop Layers are isolated kick, snare, rim, hat and ride loops (based on the major grooves in a Song Set) that allow you to create and mix other groove loops, breakdowns and sparser elements you might need for your song. Each Song Set includes an average of 11 Loop Layers, 237 in total. And with some editing, the possibilities are almost endless.
The matching sets of single hits (more than 500 in all) include 3-velocities of Kick, Snare, Closed Hat, Hi-Tom, Middle-Tom, Low-Tom. Plus, single-velocity open hat and rim/side stick. There are also 40+ megs of crashes, rides and other cymbals that work within all Song Sets.
Previews of all 25 Song Sets as well as a Loop Layer demo are available on-line.
• Designed for alternative rock, aggressive pop & rowdy country
• 73 to 188 BPM (most above 120)
• Longer loops and many more loop choices for lifelike tracks
• 12 different snares used on multiple drums kits
• 1200 royalty free loops
• Loop Layers for creating your own multichannel loops
• 525 Multi-velocity single hits
• Some half-time, double-time, breakdown sections
• Some odd-time Song Sets
• Rim-based loops and rim single hits
• Available in Acid-ized WAV (16- or 24-Bit) and Apple Loops formats.
Price for the 2-CD set is $79.95
A REX2 version will be available in approximately 4 weeks. Cross-grade pricing for the REX2 version will be $19.95 for current Vol. 3 WAV and Apple Loops owners. A multitrack version of Vol. 3 is expected to be available in 4-6 weeks as well.
For more information, visit their web site at www.drumsondemand.com