Vertigo Additive VSTi Updated to Version 2
Vertigo Additive VSTi Updated to Version 2.0
Vertigo, an additive VST synthesizer plugin that also offers resynthesis and morphing has been updated to version 2.0.
Available for Windows only, Vertigo features 16 voices of polyphony with up to 256 partials per voice. 256-breakpoint envelopes provide control over the frequency and amplitude while a pair of resonant filters shape the sound. A variety of effects are present as well, such as distortion, phasing, flaning, chorus, compression, EQ, and others.
Additions in version 2.0 include:
- Heavy CPU optimization (250% faster than Vertigo 1.x).
- BMP Bitmap Import (any size, any color, linearly interpolated pixel resampling).
- Spectrogram editor.
- Stretch envelope.
- Play mode (Poly, Mono, Legato).
- Partial amplitude and frequency view.
- Improved morphing (with timestretch).
- Formant filter.
- Morph envelope.
- Redesigned left layout.
- New Harmonize buttons.
- Dedicated formant for each operator.
- Better filter type select behaviour.
- Panning position for each partial.
- Zlib implemented for presets (compress/decompress on the fly).
- Other minor additions.
Bugfixes made in this release:
- Preset extention added when saving.
- Fixed Filter 2 behavior.
- Better filter list sorting.
- Wave loop points are imported.
- Filter selection buttons work correctly.
- Playing position display-tracks extended to partial amp and frequency curve monitors in spectral editor.
- Active operator selection in spectrogram view.
- Other small additions and bugfixes.
Previous v1.x customers will receive this update for free. Price: 100 Euro.
For more information, visit their web site at www.discodsp.com