Version 3.50 of crusherX-Live! for Windows Released
Buero Stelkens has released a new update to crusherX-Live!, a stand alone and VST multichannel granular soft morphing synthesizer with ASIO, VST, MIDI and Force-Feedback support. Based on traditional granular synthesis, crusher-X can be used as a synthesizer or as a versatile effects unit.
New features/changes in crusherX-Live! 3.50 include:
- Added French interface language, French help files, German help files
- Added color schemes, metal look
- Added full mouse wheel support on all edit boxes and on pm-field
- Added main menu, remove menu buttons
- Added WinXP styles
- Improved behavior of interface elements
- Changed MIDI-learning behavior on 96/97 inc/dec controllers
- Removed strange behavior of cloud phase
- Removed recording bug: in some cases file recording was not finalized
Availability and Pricing
crusherX-Live! for Windows XP/ME/9X will be available from the crusher-X website www.crusher-x.de. An unlimited runtime shareware and demo download is also available. Full version price for one license is 139,- EUR. 3.xx registrated users gets the update for free. Licenses are given via a new challenge/response system.
For more information, visit their web site at www.crusher-x.de