Version 1.10 Update for FabFilter Volcano Available
FabFilter has released FabFilter Volcano version 1.10 which introduces the following important new features:
- EG MIDI note-on triggering
- LFO MIDI note-on triggering
- Filter frequency MIDI note-on triggering
- Dotted/Triplets mode for the LFOs
- Option to link the cut-off, peak and panning knobs for both filters
- Two new filter characteristics 'Gentle' and 'Extreme'
This update is free for existing FabFilter Volcano users. If you have not bought FabFilter Volcano yet, version 1.10 grants you a new evaluation period to try the new features.
Originally released on May 25, 2005, FabFilter Volcano is a versatile filter effect plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X, offering many modulation options and FabFilter's unique digital filter technology for analog-sounding filters.
FabFilter Volcano is available for $139 (US) as an Audio Units plug-in and a VST plug-in for Mac OS X and as a VST plug-in for Windows. FabFilter One owners can purchase FabFilter Volcano for just $99 (US). System requirements are either Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) or higher with an Audio Units or VST 2 host, or Windows XP, 2000, 98, Me, or 2003, with a VST 2 host.
For more information, visit their web site at www.fabfilter.com