Tripp Lead Guitar Controlled VST Synth Released
December 21, 2004
Fretted Synth Audio announced Tripp Lead for Windows, the newest in their line of guitar/audio triggered synths designed for lead-type synth sounds. Instead of using MIDI to control this VST plug-in, audio is the control signal so you can create synth sounds using an instrument you are familiar and comfortable with, rather than a MIDI keyboard.
- New tracking design for faster response and more control over velocity tracking
- Two virtual analog oscillators, square suboscillator, and a noise oscillator.
- Modulation with host sync and an envelope generator with choice of destination
- Two Moog-style filters configurable in series or parallel
- Overdrive and distortion
- Auto pan synced to half, quarter, and eighth notes of the BPM setting. Can be applied to the main oscillator and delay independently.
- Mono delay with modulation and low pass filter, synced to tempo
- Reverb with limited controls
- Audio trigger section with two control knobs
- 128 presets
Tripp Lead is priced at $39.
Fretted Synth Audio has also updated both GCBS (Guitar Controlled Bass Synth) and String Sculptor with the same tracking algorithm used in Tripp Lead, as well as other changes and bug fixes. All three plugins may now be purchased together as FS Bundle 1 for US $89.00, a savings of over 20% off the priceif purchased separately.
Demo versions are available and are fully functional with the exception that they will mute periodically. Demo presets may be shared with the full versions.
For more information, visit their web site at www.frettedsynth.com