The 'I WANT ONE!' of the week - Effectrode The Phaseomatic Deluxe
The world's first photo-optical, all-tube phaser pedal features a totally outrageous set of specifications for rich sound. The Phaseomatic Deluxe tube phaser achieves deep, lush phasing and mesmerizing vibrato with amazing presence and detail. On more subtle settings it adds life and movement to your sound that's so natural and unprocessed you'll forget it's there—until you press the bypass switch. Moving on to the other extreme, this tone machine capably produces a wide range of intense jet-plane, whooshing textural effects and generating a host of cosmic and spacious sound effects heard on many '50s sci-fi movie soundtracks.
- Photo-optical vacuum tube architecture capable of phasing and true vibrato
- Powerful LFO so that phasing can be driven with triangle (linear), sine, psuedo-square (vibe), rise, fall and stepped wave shapes that allow you to create your own unique signature sounds
- All-tube architecture ensures massive headroom even when using high output active pickups such as EMG 85s and LiveWires
- Finished in a tough, high-gloss sky-blue powder coat finish
- There are two internal DIP switches to set the amount of feedback in the phase-shifter section for resonance or self-oscillation
For more information, visit their web site at www.effectrode.com