Spectral Suite Plug-Ins Released in Audio Unit Format
Already available for PC and OS X in VST format, delaydots.com has now released their Sound designers | Spectral Suite for OS X in AudioUnit format.
The Suite is composed of five DSP plug-ins. The collection includes:
- Spectral Morpher - works in the frequency domain and gives you ability to completely alter the source stream according to another, loaded sample or side chan stream with different transformation modes.
- Phat - is a bass exciter (based on subharmonic synth), used to excite and mix low frequency harmonic content.
- Phat Pro an enhanced version of the Phat plug-in. Adds even more flexible controls on low frequency content. Useful for Dolby Digital / DTS low frequency channel control.
- PitchShift multiband - spectral pitch shifter that preserves the incoming signal's duration, and has adjustable pitch for each individual band.
- daBomb - distortion device with two modes features physically modeled tube screamer simulating four different input circuits.
The Spectral Suite plug-ins are fully compatible with FXpansion VST to AU and VST to RTAS adapters. In addition, all plug-ins pass the AU / Logic 7 Pro validation in native and with FXpansion VST to AU adapter modes.
The Sound Designer | Spectral Suite is available now and costs $99 for the OS X versions, which includes both VST and Audio Unit support. A demo is available for download.
For more information, visit their web site at www.delaydots.com