RoomVerb M2 Version 2.1 Comes to Mac OS X
May 27, 2004
SpinAudio have announced support for Mac OS X with the release of new 2.1 version of their RoomVerb M2 reverb audio plug-in. The plug-in is now available in VST and Audio Unit formats.
The main features of RoomVerb M2 include:
- Virtual Room Acoustics Modeller Plate and Outdoor acoustic space simulation modes
- Time and Spectral Domain Spatial Decorrelation Technology Reverb Modulation with a choice of random LFOs
- Comprehensive control of Early and Late reflections Separate 3-band parametric equalizers for Early and Late reflections
- Acoustic space environment modelling through air and material frequency-dependant absorption simulation filters with a set of more than 40 presets included
- Two Built-in Gates with True Stereo RMS Detection
- 200+ ready-to-use factory presets Database based preset management system with categorial and keyword search
- Platform: Mac G3/G4/G5
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.2.2 or higher
- VST or/and Audio Unit compatible host application.
- Minimal Configuration: G3 500 Mhz, 128 Mb of RAM
Free demo version and audio demos are available on the SpinAudio web site. RoomVerb M2 2.1 plug-in can be purchased in the SpinAudio OnLine Shop for 145 USD. The boxed version for North American and Japanesse markets is expected to be released soon.
The PC version update will be available within a few days.
For more information, visit their web site at www.spinaudio.com