Relive the Sounds of the 70's with Zero-G's Latest Title
September 1, 2004
Zero-G has released Sounds of the 70s, a brand new Virtual Sound Module featuring a huge sound library which is powered by the Native Instruments INTAKT interface.
Sounds of the 70s features construction kits, grooves, hits and instruments to transport you back in time and recapture the vibes of the era. It delivers the heart of soul, disco and funk recreating the golden age of the dancefloor and disco explosions. The rebellious tones of Punk have also been recreated, sampled, and are reborn to complete the diversity of 70s sounds.
In the rhythm department of this library, there are hundreds of loops, all of which are presented either in sliced format via the Intakt Beat Machine or via the Time Machine, so they will automatically sync to your songs, and you can apply sound-shaping to each slice if you wish. All of the musical material on Sounds Of the 70s has been expertly written and passionately produced by Mike Wilkie and Matthew Corbett, for Zero-G.
- Library of totally original 70s-style instrument and percussion performances, arranged in construction kits together with their broken-out grooves and tool kits.
- Over 1.4 Gigabytes of samples.
Features of NI INTAKT User Interface:
- Access to individual hits (slices) within loops,
- Easy and intuitive user interface,
- User interface is a version of Native Instruments' INTAKT, based on KONTAKT,
- Loops use one or more of the three sampler-modes: Beat Machine with ISE (Individual Slice Edit), Time Machine and standard Sampler mode,
- Easy synchronization of loops to MIDI tempo,
- MIDI file export permits groove, accent, and feel manipulation in any host sequencer,
- Integrated effects: Group filter including low-pass, high-pass, band-reject or band-pass modes, global filter, lo-fi, distortion, syncable delay,
- Modulation section provides AHDSR envelope, two individual syncable LFOs, envelope follower and a DBD pitch envelope,
- Total Recall
- Sound Library can also be loaded into other Native Instruments samplers including INTAKT and KONTAKT (version 1.5 or later), for even greater flexibility and more options for working with the material.
- VST 2.0, DXi, ASIO, Audio Units, Core Audio, RTAS, Mac & PC
- Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 400 MHz, 256 MB RAM - Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G3 500 MHz, 256 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 700 MHz, 512 MB
- Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G4 733, 512 MB
Recommended Retail Price: $299.95 US Dollars, 259 Euros, 169.00 pounds sterling
For more information, visit their web site at www.zero-g.co.uk