reFX Announces Vanguard Virtual Analog Synth
April 11, 2004
reFX announced a new virtual analog VSTi synthesizer, Vanguard, which was developed and created by reFX founder Michael Kleps.
Equipped with 31 different types of oscillators, including digital oscillators with new modulation options Vanguard also includes 13 filter types with different slopes and includes a new kind of combined dual-filter variations.
Along with a delay and reverb, Vanguard features the Trancegate and Arpeggiator tools. Trancegate is a 16-step gate allowing you to create rhythmic gated patterns while the Arpgeggiator features inspiring patterns and several play modesVanguard is priced 89.99 EUR/US$ and is available as a VST plug-in for PC and Mac (OS9 and OSX).
Additionally, owners of the discontinued JunoX2 synthesizer will also receive the (function reduced) Vanguard Lite loyalty version for free and will be able to upgrade to Vanguard for only 59.99 EUR/US$.
- Analog-modelling synthesis with 3 oscillators and up to 32 voices
- 31 different oscillator types
- 3 low frequency oscillators
- 13 different filter types with resonance
- 2 ADSR envelopes with several modulation targets
- Amplifier section with drive
- Flexible and easy to use arpeggiator (not available in Vanguard Lite) 16 step Trancegate (not available in Vanguard Lite)
- Built-in delay with four different types (not available in Vanguard Lite)
- Built-in reverb (not available in Vanguard Lite)
- Temporal effect parameters are tempo-synced to the VST host
- 128 presets by vengeance-sound.de included
- I28 additional presets by DHS of Soundwavers.com included
- 128 additional presets by reFX staff included
For more information, visit their web site at www.refx.net