RD900FM Roadgear Bass from Ibanez
January 22, 2005
A year after the introduction of the first Roadgear bass at last year's January Anaheim NAMM Show, Ibanez is debuting a new higher-end Roadgear model and adding upgrades to the entire line.
The new Roadgear RD900FM bass, now the series flagship model, features USA-made Basslines IBZ pickups, made specifically for the Roadgear bass by Seymour Duncan. For the right balance of highs and lows, the RD900 features a body of mahogany and a flame maple top. The sustain provided by the mahogany body is enhanced by a massive milled-brass Ibanez B400 bridge.
The original RD500 four- and five-string models now feature Duncan IBZ pickups designed by Seymour Duncan. All 2005 Roadgear models--300, 500, and 900s--featurematching headstocks.
- Available Finish - NT Natural
- Body Material - Mahogany w/Flamed Maple Top
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Type - RD4
- No. Frets/Type - 24/Medium
- Fingerboard - Bound Rosewood
- Inlay - Abalone Dot
- Bridge - B400
- H/W Color - Chrome
- Neck Pickup - (Seymour Duncan) Basslines Ibanez J4
- Bridge Pickup - Seymour Duncan) Basslines Ibanez M4
- EQ - EQB-IID
- Other Special Features - EQ Bypass Switch
- Case - RD100C (List $109.00)
- List - $899.99
For more information, visit their web site at www.ibanez.com