PVDJ Introduces PowerMode 4 Power Amp
PVDJ, a division of Peavey, proudly introduces the PowerMode 4 power amplifier, a versatile four-channel amp operable in Parallel, Bridged, Stereo Two-Way and Subwoofer modes.
The two-rack-space PowerMode 4 features four power amps rated to deliver 180 watts each into four 8-ohm speakers, with an innovative input section that offers numerous system hookup configurations. All four channels will operate full range or in Stereo Two-Way or Bridged modes, while channels 1 and 2 will also operate in Parallel. Channels 3 and 4 have an 800-watt Subwoofer output that enables a low-pass filter to drive frequencies below 120 Hz to a subwoofer (channels 1 and 2 run full range when this mode is engaged; channels 3 and 4 are bridged).
The PowerMode 4 displays LED indicators for signal presence, DDT active and fault conditions on its front panel. Specialized circuitry protects against shorts, improper loads, overdriven turn-on levels, high temperatures, DC and subsonic frequencies that could damage loudspeakers. These amps ship with XLR-1/4" combination inputs, Speakon® outputs and our strong five-year warranty.
PowerMode 4 amplifiers are available now from authorized PVDJ retailers.
- Parallel, bridged, stereo two-way and subwoofer operation modes
- Rated Power two channels bridged 4 ohms, 825 watts; 1 kHz @ <0.1% T.H.D.
- Rated Power (2 x 2 ohms) 500 watts @ 1 kHz @ <0.1% T.H.D.
- Rated Power (2 x 4 ohms) 350 watts @ 1 kHz @ <0.05% T.H.D.
- Rated Power (2 x 8 ohms) 200 watts @ 1 kHz @ <0.05% T.H.D
- Rated Power (4 x 2 ohms) 400 watts per channel @ 1kHz <0.1% THD both channels driven
- Rated Power (4 x 4 ohms) 300 watts per channel @ 1kHz <0.1% THD both channels driven
- Rated Power (4 x 8 ohms) 180 watts per channel @ 1kHz <0.1% THD both channels driven
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz; +0, -1dB at 1 watt
- Variable-speed cooling fan
- Weight 38.3 lbs. (2RU)
- U.S. MSRP $999.99