Pro Tone Pedals Announces the Kompressor
September 8, 2004
The Pro Tone Kompressor extended legendary designs with modern improvements in tone, usability and reliability. Offering qualities found in the compressors of the 70's, the Kompressor is designed to adds thickness to your tone, while still maintaining a rock n' roll vibe.
The Kompressor features:
- Bright orange LED
- Durable aluminum housing with an enamel finish
- Germanium diodes, 2N5457 transistors and the Texas Instruments JRC4558 chip
- External Bias (Press) and Volume (Level) controls, allowing you the most tonal flexibility
- True bypass switching for tone preservation when not in use
- Point to Point construction
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or BOSS-style adapter
- Hand built construction - built in Texas, USA
- Foot switch reliable for over 30,000 stomps for years of service!
The Kompressor is available directly from Pro Tone Pedals website for $129.00
For more information, visit their web site at www.protonepedals.com