Pristine Space Updated to Version 1.3
October 20, 2004
Voxengo has updated their Pristine Space PC VST convolution reverb plug-in to version 1.3, adding fixes for several minor found issues that deal with search paths mechanism and internal impulse file resampling, plus some new features.
One improvement in version 1.3 is faster processing of shorter impulses. Also, for better split-channel impulse array support, a special switch has been added which allows you to link all settings of one impulse file to another impulse file. This makes it easier to handle and control 8-channel impulse response which has been split into 8 separate mono audio files.
Pristine Space is a 8-channel convolution processor. Each channel is independent of the others, making it possible to use Pristine Space in various surround configurations. It also allows the user to apply a `true stereo' kind of processing, where each stereo channel uses its own reverb impulse (requiring 4 convolution channels in total). Pristine Space also offers serial convolution processingwhich allows one to process the sound with several impulses in sequence.
- Up to 8 convolution channels
- Loading of up to 8 impulse files
- Non-destructive impulse editing
- Linear-phase impulse equalizer
- Several latency options
- Routing options
- Serial convolution processing
- WAV and AIFF format support
- Multi-channel file support
- Built-in sample rate converter
- Zero-latency processing
- Search paths mechanism
- Factory presets
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Support of all output sample rates
- Low quality mode for saving CPU cycles
- SSE/SSE2 and 3DNow! optimizations
For more information, visit their web site at www.voxengo.com