Price Cut on Hercules 16/12 FW Interface in US
Kaysound Imports, who distributes Hercules Technologies in the US market, announced a $100 price drop of the Hercules 16/12 FW, a FireWire 24-bit 96kHz 16-In/12-Out audio and MIDI interface for PC and Macintosh.
The Hercules 16/12 FW now retails for $750 and has an estimated street price of $499, down from $599.
Hercules 16/12 FW is the flagship product in Hercules' new line of digital audio products. It is equipped with all the advanced features musicians need:
- Sturdy audio interface mountable in a standard 1U / 19" rack unit
- Up to 16-In/12-Out multi-track recording via FireWire (IEEE 1394)
- 24-bit 96kHz audio sampling with professional-quality converters
- 16 inputs including 12 analog, 1 coaxial (stereo), 1 optical (stereo)
- 12 outputs: 8 analog, 1 coaxial (stereo), 1 optical (stereo)
- 2 mic/instrument pre-amplifiers with switchable 48-volt phantom power
- 2 MIDI In and 2 MIDI Out via standard DIN jacks (32 In/32 Out)
- Word Clock I/O synchronization via BNC connectors
- No latency with direct hardware monitoring
- Drivers for Mac OS X and Windows
Hercules 16/12 FW is also bundled with a music software suite compatible with Windows and Mac OS X and more than 900MB of high-quality sound files including STORM Special Edition (Arturia), Live Special Edition (Ableton).
For more information, visit their web site at www.hercules.com