Come on the FREE COURSE TOUR
Particular Sound and LinPlug are proud to announce the release of the Sophistry Ambient Synthesizer.
Particular Sound created more than 700 presets based on more than 5GB of samples which are bundled with the LinPlug CronoX3 engine, wrapped in a new colour scheme of the CronoX3 GUI. A wide variety of ambient presets make the Sophistry the first choice for any kind of ambient music and film scoring.
Sophistry is a CronoX3 instrument with all features of the CronoX3:
- Free Filter with new, continuously adjustable, modulatable filter-type
- Loop Sampler Generator with individually modulatable loop-points and start-point
- Versatile architecture with 4 generator modules that are mixed into two filters
- Easy-Edit panel allowing preset browsing and quick access to main parameters
- Powerful, editable arpeggiator with up to 32 steps
- Stereo and 5.1 support (2 generators, both filters and 3 of the effects units can be mixed in 5.1 format. Settings are stored as part of the preset)
- Analogue-modeled Oscillator Generator for real-time analog-style synthesis
- Time-Sampler with independent real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting
- Wavetable (Schrader) Generator that offers wavetable-like operation using any sample
- Capable of loading up to 64 samples per loop sampler
- Sampler Generators support audio formats incl. WAV and AIFF up to 24bit/96kHz
- 2 analog-style multimode stereo filters with modulatable cutoff frequency and resonance
- 7 ADSFR-type envelopes for controlling output amplitudes and cutoff frequencies, as well as two freely assignable Modulation Envelopes
- 4 independent LFOs with various waveforms and midi-sync capabilities. LFO Waves have adjustable delay, attack and decay time and waveform-symmetry
- Modulation Matrix with 10 routings for connecting 30 sources and 56 destinations
- Fully recognizes Velocity, Aftertouch, Pitchbend, Modwheel and various other MIDI controllers, and includes a MIDI Learn function for easy controller assignment
- 6 simultaneously available effects units, including various Delays, Chorus, Phaser, Filter, Flanger, Gator, Stereo Enhancer, Parametric EQ and Crusher
- Mono/Polyphonic Portamento/Glide featuring "Fingered" mode and Auto-Bend Modes
- Full microtonal capabilities (TUN/Scala support)
- 32-voice polyphony (CPU dependent)
Macintosh: Mac OSX 10.2 or higher, 1 GHz or higher CPU, 1 Gb RAM
PC: Windows 95 or higher, 1 GHz or higher CPU, 1 Gb RAM
Purchase: The license fee is 149 Euro / 179 US$ including the more than 700 presets from Particular Sound. Sophistry is available exclusively from the LinPlug website. Available only on DVD (free shipping and handling).
Upgrade Fee: CronoX 3 customers can get the Sophistry including the 700 presets for 89 Euro / 99 US$.
For more information, visit their web site at www.linplug.com
Come on the FREE COURSE TOUR