Come on the FREE COURSE TOUR
Clavia Announces Nord Modular G2 Update and New Voice Expansion Board
| Editor Screenshot
March 17, 2004
Clavia has released a new software update for the Nord Modular G2, and at the same time, announced a new Voice Expansion Board to provide increased polyphony.
The Modular G2 OS and Editor V1.10 features Master/MIDI Clock Sync of LFO and Audio Delay times and number of bug fixes and improvements. With V1.10 comes also a new Factory Sound Library with new patches and Performances (multi-patch setups). The Nord Modular G2 V1.10 Update and new Factory Sound Library can be downloaded at www.clavia.se, free of charge.
Clavia also announced the Voice Expansion board for the G2. The Voice Expansion board makes it possible to expand the polyphony in your G2 patches to twice the original. The Voice Expansion board features four extra DSPs and RAM circuits and is easy to install in the G2. The Voice Expansion board will also be compatible with the soon to be released rack mountable Nord Modular G2 Engine.
Nord Modular G2 V1.10 updare features:
- Over 150 different types of flexible modules including Oscillators, Filters, Envelopes, Vocoder, Physical Modelling, Reverb, Delay, Frequency Shifter, Pitch Tracker, Sequencers, LFOs, MIDI modules etc.
- Master Clock/MIDI Clock sync of LFO rates and Audio Delay times Instant access to 120 patch parameters from the synth front panel to tweak and edit your sounds in real-time.
- 8 Patch Variations which lets you create and store 8 complete parameter setups per Patch for instant recall from the synth front panel. 8 Morph Groups per patch which lets you control sets of parameters from single control sources (Mod Wheel, Pitch Stick, Keyboard Velocity, Keyboard Range, Aftertouch, Control Pedal, Sustain Pedal and/or Assignable Knobs.)
- Performances (multi patch set-ups)
- Internal audio and MIDI buses between the patches
- MIDI modules for control and automation of external MIDI equipment
- USB connection between G2 and PC Editor for super-tight real time communication
- 4 separate Audio Ins plus an XLR Mic input with built-in preamp makes the Nord Modular G2 the perfect sound processor.
- 4 separate Audio Outs
- Self-optimizing modules offer bigger patches and greater polyphony
- Intelligent "module replace" functionality with preserved cable connections
- Multiple Undo functionality in the Modular G2 Editor
- 3-octave velocity and aftertouch sensitive keyboard, Mod Wheel and Pitch Stick
- Internal RAM for Reverb and Delay effects, Physical Modelling and more
- Freely assignable Mod Wheel, Pitch Stick and Pedal inputs
- Large internal memory for storing Patches and Performances (multi patches)
- Extremely compact patch file size (3 kB) for easy sharing
- 24-bit resolution and 96 kHz internal processing for highest possible sound quality
- Crystal clear 24-bit, 96 kHz ADCs and DACs
The Nord Modular G2 OS and Editor V1.10 Update and new
Factory Sound Library are available for free download right now from Clavia's web site. The G2 Voice Expansion board is expected to ship in April with a price of about Euro 399.
For more information, visit their web site at www.clavia.se.
Come on the FREE COURSE TOUR