Come on the FREE COURSE TOUR
June 12, 2004
MAGIX has announced Music Studio 2005 Deluxe. Inspired by MAGIX'
pro audio applications Samplitude and Sequoia, MAGIX Music Studio 2005 Deluxe
takes many features and makes them affordable and accessible to home studio
users at a price of $79.99.
MAGIX Music Studio 2005 Deluxe enables consumers to record MIDI instruments,
and arrange, edit, master and produce their own audio CDs. It can take original
musical ideas from concept to final product.
Beginners will appreciate easy sheet music printing and fast loop production.
More experienced musicians will like the flexibility of unlimited MIDI tracks,
the ability to record 12 instrumental tracks, the new polyphonic 16-voice FM
synthesizer, 14 virtual instruments and 2 additional drum kits. Rhythm sections
will sound better with the new MAGIX Robota analog drum computer with integrated
step sequencer for independent sound creation and Track Freezing will provide
a faster, more responsive recording performance.
New Music Studio 2005 Features Include:
- More instrument and plug-in support - now with 12 instrument tracks, NEW
Hyperdraw function for automating mixer & plug-in parameters, and NEW
polyphonic 16-voice FM Synthesizer, plus 14 virtual instruments and 2 additional
- Simplified editing with NEW snap-to transport control function, plus variable
track depths, easy tempo adjustment and sound cloner presets.
- Rhythms with the NEW MAGIX Robota analog drum computer with integrated
step sequencer for independent sound creation.
- Dual DirectX & VST plug-in support, CD mastering and burning, and multiple
MIDI and audio format support.
- Variable track depths, Undo history list - up to 100 Undo & Redo, Real-time
Vocoder with 2nd input for carriers.
- Easy tempo adjustments of entire songs, including objects.
MAGIX Music Studio 2005 Deluxe for Windows is available now for $79.99.
MAGIX Music Studio 2005 Deluxe Feature List
Audio Studio Record
- NEW Track freezing for faster performance
- Tuner & IMPROVED Audio metronome
- Multi I/O, multi-track mixer for up to 64 stereo channels
- Real-time effects: delay, parametric 4 band EQ, dynamics, stereo enhancer,
plot-able FFT filter, graphic 10 band EQ, multi-band compressor, vocoder,
tube amp simulation
- NEW Vocoder with side chain input
- IMPROVED Transport control with snap, tempo & beat input
- Non-destructive WAV and MP3 editing
- Reverse, resampling, tempo and pitch adjustment
- Drum loop function
- Echo, surround & 3D room simulator
- NEW Variable track depths
- Up to 100 undos/redos (undo history list)
- NEW Real-time Vocoder - with 2nd input for carriers
- NEW Easy tempo adjustment of entire songs (including objects)
- NEW Sound cloner preset
- MAGIX MultiMax multi-band compressor
- 32 bit float support, 24-bit export
- Master 10-band equalizer
- Sound restoration: de-noising, de-clipping, de-hissing
- Sound optimization: stereo enhancer, compressor, normalizer
Midi Studio Arrange & Compose
- 4 stereo outputs
- Sequencer with NEW unlimited MIDI tracks
- Groove quantization, song editing with 6 editors
- Crossfades, precision video dubbing (AVI)
- IMPROVED Loop production set: royalty-free samples
- Detailed note printouts with lyrics
Instruments & Plug-ins
- NEW total of 12 instrument tracks
- 4 drum modules (rock, acoustic, techno, hip-hop)
- NEW 2 additional drum kits for each module
- 6 virtual instruments for all types of sounds
- NEW Hyperdraw - Automates mixer & plug-in parameters
- Sample editor: time & pitch, groove machine, audio energizer
- Auto/manual mixer (up to 48 effects inserts, 2 master inserts)
- 14 real-time effects: reverb, delay, distorter, chorus, filter, pitch-shifter,
15 band graphic EQ
- NEW MAGIX Robota: virtual analog drum computer with step sequencer
- NEW SilverSynth, drum & bass machine
- NEW Batch processing, including master effects
- VST, DirectX, ASIO support
- Music CD and project backup burning
- IMPROVED Audio CD import with preview
- Internet publishing (songs, data, photos, lyrics and much more)
- Audio Email: send directly from the program
- Synchronize with SMPTE, MTC, MC (master and slave)
- Export streaming audio (WMA, RealAudio, QuickTime)
For more information, visit their web site at www.magix.com
Come on the FREE COURSE TOUR