New Zodiac Basses from Peavey
January 20, 2005
Peavey introduces the Zodiac 4 USA and Zodiac 5 USA bass guitars, new solid, USA-made rock basses featuring both J-style and P-style pickups.
Available in four- and five-string versions, Zodiac bass guitars are built on a solid alder body with sculpted front and back contours and equipped with a stamped steel bridge, machined saddles and a three-layer pickguard.
Four-string Zodiac basses feature a combination of one P-style and one J-style pickup, while the five-string model includes two J-style pickups. Both models have two master volume controls and one master tone control for shaping the Zodiac sound.
Zodiac basses are outfitted with 8" radius maple necks so players can dig into the standard 21-fret rosewood fingerboards with comfort. These bassesalso feature all-chrome hardware, butterfly tuners and a Switchcraft jack.
Zodiac bass guitars will be available in Q2 2005 from authorized Peavey retailers.
- Four- and five-string versions
- 34" scale with 21 frets (35" scale on five-string)
- 8" radius maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Solid alder body with sculpted front and back contours
- Stamped steel bridge with machined steel saddles
- 1 1/2" nut width
- All chrome-plated hardware
- Three-layer pickguard
- Four-string: one alnico P-style pickup and one alnico J-style pickup
- Five-string: two alnico J-style pickups
- Two volume master controls and one tone master control
- Switchcraft jack
- Butterfly tuners
- Available in amber, tobacco burst, moonburst and margarita
- U.S. MSRP $TBA
For more information, visit their web site at www.peavey.com