New Video Tutorial Released for Emulator X Samplers
EmulatorXone.com announced the availability of a new, 90 minute video tutorial that demonstrates the complete process of creating presets for E-mu's Emulator X samplers--from sampling, to preset programming and applying effects. EmulatorXone.com also features a variety of free soundbanks for use with E-mu's Emulator X, Emulator X Studio and Proteus X software instruments.
The "Programming Emulator X" Video Tutorial will teach you, step-by-step:
- Sampling, looping and preset creation: How to make the most of Emulator X's automatic preset creation features including auto-looping.
- Programming amplitude envelopes and filter sweeps.
- Using patch cords to setup complex modulation routings from LFOs, key position, realtime MIDI controllers and more. Advanced techniques are also presented, such as using the "lag" processor for special effects.
- Tips and techniques for creating presets that behave in dynamic and interesting ways, just like acoustic "real world" instruments.
- How to work with multiple voices (different sounds) in a single preset--working on individual parts of complex sounds separately, then combining them into one preset.
- Programming effects in PatchMix DSP.
- Working with the sample editor and using auto-correlate to make perfect sample loops.
This tutorial contains more than an hour and a half of practical examples that touch on almost every part of the Emulator X sampler. The video itself is delivered in downloadable and streaming Windows Media Video format and plays in Windows Media Player without any additional software or hardware.
"Programming Emulator X" is now available for immediate purchase and download. Special introductory pricing of $14.95 lasts until February 15th, 2005.
EmulatorXone.com also features a variety of soundbanks for E-mu Emulator X samplers, available for free download.
For more information, visit their web site at www.emulatorxone.com