New Update for Voxengo's Convolution Reverb Plug-In
A free version 1.4 update for Pristine Space is now available for download. Pristine Space is a convolution reverb processor in PC VST plug-in format with eight independent convolution channels. Pristine Space can be used in mono, stereo and various surround channel configurations.
Version 1.4 fixes several minor issues that were compromising general plug-in's stability. Another improvement in this version is an increased preset bank size. It can now hold up to 64 presets.
This version also features an advanced "Latency +512" global option which should be used in conjunction with the impulse files generated by Voxengo Impulse Modeler.
Pristine Space features:
- Up to 8 convolution channels
- Loading of up to 8 impulse files
- Non-destructive impulse editing
- Linear-phase impulse equalizer
- Several latency options
- Routing options
- Serial convolution processing
- WAV and AIFF format support
- Multi-channel file support
- Built-in sample rate converter
- True zero-latency processing
- Search paths mechanism
- Factory presets
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Support of all output sample rates
- Low quality mode for conserving CPU cycles
- SSE/SSE2 and 3DNow! optimizations
Pristine Space is available on-line for USD 139.95. It is also available in bundle with Impulse Modeler and Deconvolver applications for USD 169.95.
For more information, visit their web site at www.voxengo.com