New REX2 ReFill from AudioWarrior: Axe-N-Skin
Following up to the Acoustic Dreadnought Strummer title, AudioWarrior has created "Axe-N-Skin", a Reason ReFill that allows you to command an interactive 1/3 Gig Loop collection of 24-bit Metal REX2 Gothic Drum Grooves and Doom Guitar Riffs.
BPMs range from 71 to 222. Each REX2 can be modified from 5 up to 60 BPMs plus or minus, playable on separate keys of your keyboard. Each REX2 file maps across your board and can be played like an instrument. Use them in Dr.REX or open and play them like instruments in Reason's NN-XT Advanced Sampler.
The sessions were captured live with legendary Ampex 456 Grand Master Studio Mastering audio tape.
- Single Bass Beats
- Double Bass Beats
- Drums multi-tracked and hit hard onto Classic Warm Analog Tape and Digitally Mastered to stereo.
- Flexible Tempo, Flexible Pitch
- Rex2 Samples allow flexible BPM from minimum +/- 5 BPM up to +/- 60 BPM
- Each Rex2 Sample Can Be Played On Its Own Track As An Individual Instrument on multiple NN-XT Samplers
- Perform Rex2 Samples LIVE
- More Than 300 Total Megs of Audio
- Gothic Metal Single & Double Bass Drum Riffs
- Quick-Compose Drum Beats, Drum Loops, Drum Fills that you can sync to the Guitar Riffs
- Gothic Electric Metal Guitar Loops & Riffs that you can sync to the beat
- Odd, Even Time Signatures
- Natural No-Effects Stereo-Mix allows advanced user processing, headroom, and overall control
- BPMs from 71 To 222
- High Detail 24-Bit Stereo Mix
BREAK IT DOWN:
- 14 NN-XT patches referencing 30 Megs of audio.
- 95 Megs of 114 REX2 Playable Loops for the NN-XT and Dr.REX
- 119 Megs of 75 Drum Loops & Metal Axe riffs.
- 43 Megs of SampleCell, .INS, AIF, MID in separate Folders of 71 to 225 BPM
- 21 Megs of Additional SLICED AIFF audio Drum Loops
Axe-N-Skin will be available soon as a separate product containing Acidized 24-Bit AcideizedWAV and Apple Loops format AIFF files, as well as 16-bit versions.
The List price is $109 with free worldwide shipping included.
For more information, visit their web site at www.audiowarrior.com