New Millennium AC BXP Basses Offer Active Electronics
January 15, 2004
Peavey userd the Winter NAMM show to launch its new Millennium AC BXP bass guitars. These new basses are available in four- and five-string versions and feature active electronics.
Each Millennium AC BXP bass features a basswood body, hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard and an attractive quilted maple cap. An active electronic system, driven by Peavey Cirrus neck and bridge active pickups, provides an extra boost in volume and tone with more expressive sound control. These 21-fret, 34" scale basses also feature volume, pickup blend, bass, mid and treble controls, as well as the new Peavey headstock design.
- 21 frets
- Basswood body with quilt veneer top
- Hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard
- Peavey Cirrus neck and bridge pickups
- Active electronics powered by two 9 Volt batteries
- Adjustable controls: volume, pickup bleb, bass, mid and treble
- Available in black velvet, tiger eye, transparent black and maroon
- U.S. MSRP $399.99 (four-string); $439.99 (five-string)
The Millennium 4 AC BXP and 5 AC BXP will be available in February 2004.
For more information, visit their web site at www.peavey.com