New Lowpass Filter VST Plug-In Released
NWRCFil is an easy to use classic lowpass filter VST effect for Windows from WWAYM. The plug-in is based on classic hardware filters where simplicity and the warm sound are most important.
The effect uses selectable 2-pole and 4-pole filter algorithms. The characteristics of the filter can be adjusted by 10 RC parameters. With the help of the envelope follower the sound can get lively and dynamic, suiting funky guitars and house/funk house productions.
- 2-pole and 4-pole analog style lowpass filters
- Customizable filter characteristics
- Dry/wet mix
- Envelope follower with adjustable attack and release parameters
- Input, output gain control
- Lots of presets to ease finding a startpoint
- Full MIDI support via MIDI learn
- Interpolated parameters
- Easy to use, comfortable and familiar user interface with a display
Price is 25 Euro including VAT.
For more information, visit their web site at www.wwaym.com