New Limited Edition C55P EH from Brian Moore Guitars
August 23, 2004
Brian Moore Guitars announced a new limited edition guitar model, the C55P EH Limited Edition. This guitar is a hollowbody guitar with Sitka spruce top and RMC piezo system for acoustic tones. And for a huge array of possible sounds, it is also available with a 13-pin output for use with Roland and other guitar synthesizers.
C55P EH LTD Features:
- Sitka Spruce top chambered hollowbody
- Honduras Mahogany body
- Tonepros Tunomatic bridge with RMC piezo for true acoustic tone
- Optional 13 pin output for controlling Roland processors
- Rosewood fretboard, Bolt-on Honduras mahogany neck, 22 frets
- Seymour Duncan JB and Alnico II pickups with 7 pickup combinations
- Matched Mahogany headstock with Abalone M logo
- Innovative rear mount jack location
- 25.5" Scale, 15" fretboard radius
- Sperzel locking tuners
- Comfort-contoured body
- Unique sculpted headstock
- Gold hardware
- Special List Price of $2895!
- 13 pin "iGuitar equipped" Special List Price of $3495!
The C55P EH LTD carries a list price of $2895, and the 13-pin version is available at $3495. This represents a reduction of more than $1000 off regular list price for the guitar.
For more information, visit their web site at www.bmcguitars.com