New Interactive Keyboard Instructional Program from PlayPro
September 4, 2004
Designed for those that want to learn to play keyboard or expand on their basic knowledge, PlayPro's Interactive Keyboard will take you step by step through how to play and think musically. You'll progress at your own speed, going from the basics to improvising your own solos and grooves. With three degrees of difficulty, Interactive Keyboard is intended to cater to more than just beginners.
Features of Interactive Keyboard include:
- Comp-U-Pare - PlayPro's Comp-U-Pare allows you to record and compare your playing to original examples. Pitch your skills against the computer at any time and chart your progress. You will receive graded reports and advice.
- MIDI Machine - Practice with the MIDI Machine at any tempo or in any key. Get yourself up to speed, then join the 'live' PlayPro band.
- Virtual Keyboard - With the Virtual Keyboard you can see the fingering, names of the notes, or the intervals - highlighted in real time along with music notation - making every example easy to follow.
- Music Notation - Every lesson and example can be followed using the notation window. Notes highlight in real time along with the audio and Virtual Keyborad.
- Video Player - Over 55 videos show you exactly how to play. All videos are shown from a player's perspective - what you see is what you play.
- Metronome - Adjust this practice tool to form any time signature or tempo. Perfect for working on your timing.
- Recording Studio - Step into your own personal recording studio. Record yourself playing solos or your favorite licks over any of the 50 specially crafted songs pre-recorded by a live band. The styles of today: Blues, Country, Rock, Heavy Metal, Funk, Dance and Reggae. Instant replays, analyze your performances, or save them to your computer and play them back anytime.
PlayPro Interactive Keyboard includes a 240 page book and 4 CD-ROMs.
- Windows 95/98, ME, 2000, NT, XP
- 30MB Minimum Install -- 2 Gig Full Install
- Pentium or better
- 64 MB Memory Minimum
- CD-ROM Drive
- 256 Color Display or better
For more information, visit their web site at www.playpro.com