New Guitar Sample Library from Precisionsound
December 26, 2004
Precisionsound has released Monzter Guitars, a new collection of sounds for GigaStudio, HALion & Kontakt. The goal of Monzter Guitars is to give you a recorded "wall of guitar" sound ready to play from your keyboard.
The Monzter guitars SampleSet contains:
- Two programs for each format, Gigastudio, HALion & Kontakt.
- Fifths sampled both as long notes and staccatos.
- The long notes is un-looped and in 2 velocity layers for the notes and 2 velocity layers for the release notes. The staccato samples are in 4 velocity layers.
- Every note from B1 to E3 has been sampled for both articulations.
- A separate program for scrapes & slides in different speeds and direction.
- A total of 192 stereo samples in 24-bit format (HALion/Kontakt)
- The Gigastudio version is in 16-bit format.
Monzter Guitars was produced by music producer, mastering technician and guitar player Thomas Johansson who has over 50 CD productions unde his belt. The sounds were created using a Gibson 1994 Explorer, Engl Fireball (modified), Mesa/BoogieDual Rectifier, and Peavey 5150 MK1.
The collection is available now direct from Precisionsound for 300 SEK (about US$45).
For more information, visit their web site at www.precisionsound.net