New Gat'R Gating VST PC Plug-In
August 3, 2004
Sonicbytes has released Gat'R, a dedicated pattern-based gating effect. Rhythmic patterns are routable to amplitude, multimode-filter and delay modules in different combinations, or even sent outside to external synths and effects via MIDI CC.
Like all Sonicbytes programs Gat'R was designed with live performance in mind, and patterns can be triggered or swapped on-the-fly via MIDI.
- Two independent stereo pattern sequencers routed to volume and filter
- Host synchronization of gates, LFO's and delay unit
- 1-32 steps per gate with both impulse and tied steps
- Many editing commands with random
- Gate parameters: Tempo, Attack/Release, Close/Open, Gatetime, Swing, Delay
- 6 LFO's with 8 waveforms, smoothing, and 30 modulation targets
- Filter with 8 types plus overdrive and distortion effect
- Delay unit, stereo reversal
- Modular unit routing; four different playmodes
- Preset Manager with clipboard
- Pattern recall via MIDI note-in
Introductory price: 44 Euro. A demo version is available for download.
For more information, visit their web site at www.sonicbytes.com