NC810 Combo Added to Nemesis Product Line
July 24, 2004
Eden Electronics used the Summer NAMM show to add the 390 Watt NC810 to their Nemesis line of FET powered, self contained bass combos.
Utilizing new composite materials, Eden has created cabinets that are environmentally friendly, stronger, lighter, and better sounding than traditional plywood enclosures, according to the company. The output power sections incorporate FET power device technology, and computer optimized circuit design. 3" Castors and 5 Handles make the NC810 easy and quick to move and set up.
Specs for the NC810:
- Custom Eden/Nemesis speakers and T2004 Horn.
- Front ported cabinet with laminated-composite shell; plywood braces and baffle board.
- 390 watt RMS FET power amplifier.
- 18 Ga. perforated steel grills for driver protection.
- Black carpet with black plastic stackable lock corners.
- Compressor w/active LED and on/off switch; Enhance control; Three band EQ; One band of Semi-Parametric EQ w/level control, Input Pad, Frequency control, On/Off switch; Bass, Mid and Treble knobs. (controls located in back)
- Headphone jack
- D.I. output
- Effects loop
- Tuner output
- Speakers and enclosures made in U.S.A. with two year conditional warranty.
- Watts 390 @ 4 Ohms
- T2004 tweeter
- 8xES1040XL8 drivers
- XO - 3KHz@12dB
- Speaker Power handling 800 Watts RMS
- Frequency response 42 to 18KHz
- Sensitivity 107 dBSPL
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Dimensions 24.75 x 48.75 x 16.25
- Weight 120 Lbs.
- Retail cost $1699.90
For more information, visit their web site at www.eden-electronics.com