MPC Pad 187 Editor for Akai MPC 1000 Updated
September 9, 2004
MPC Pad 187 is a free, full program editor for the Akai MPC 1000, and has now been updated to version 1.1. The application allows for easy editing and creation of MPC 1000 program files. It can edit all values that are found in the Slider, Mixer, and Program modes of the MPC 1000 (Pads 1, 8, and 7) including their sub-windows.
The application also has some extra features such as the ability to assign note layout chromatically, auditioning of samples directly from the program, and concurrent editing of multiple programs.
New features in version 1.1 include:
- Drag and drop samples to pads. Over 250 samples can be assigned at once
- Drag samples between program files
- Drag samples out of program files into external audio editors
- Audition samples by clicking the pads
- Keyboard navigation shortcuts
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.3
For more information, visit their web site at ieee.usask.ca/members/snorum