ModAmps Unveils The M1 Guitar Amp With Variable Power Control
The M1 guitar amp allows the guitarist to dial in 2 to 20 watts of tube power, creating consistent tone anytime, anywhere. With variable power, players can dial in perfect touch sensitivity and sustain.
The Mod M1 is a vintage-voiced, boutique amplifier with modern features. In addition to Variable Power, the M1 features an auxiliary input tuned for digital modelers. This feature breathes power tube warmth into digital modelers and allows maximum versatility for modern players.
ModAmps is a manufacturer of high-end tube guitar amplifiers. The M1 is currently available through preferred Mod dealers.
Standard Features on the M1
- Controls: volume, treble, middle, bass, brilliance and power. Off/Standby/On
- Preamp: 3 x 12AX7. Power: 2 x El84. Cathode Biased.
- 2 to 20 watts. Continuously variable.
- Auxiliary Input tuned for digital modelers. Switch between our sweet preamp and your favorite amp modeler. Go straight to the power section.
- Passive effects loop.
- Speaker out – 4/8/16 ohm switch.
- Custom spec transformer.
- Carbon Fiber vinyl covering
- Speaker cabs with one Eminence Red Fang for ultimate British midrange grind and chime, and one Eminence Cannabis Rex for tight low end and sweet highs.
- All speakers are pre-conditioned so they sound sweet on the first note. No break in time required.
Prices (MSRP): M1 head $2999. Cabinet: $899 Mod will display at the Dallas International Guitar Show: April 21 – 23.
For more information, visit their web site at www.modamps.com