The main meters can be switched to read:
- The main console outputs, or;
- Whatever signal is being fed to the main monitors, or;
- Ext 1 or Ext 2 external sources.
The individual channel module meters have a number of switched options:
- Store Peak: retains the highest level reading reached in the channel, until cleared by the Clear Peak button.
- Display peak: shows the highest level reached as a single segment at the top of the meter column.
- Cal Meters: allows technical staff to calibrate the meters.
- C/Sect Select: selects the source for additional meters located above the computer monitor.
- VU: gives the meters the ballistic characteristics of an analog VU meter. The traditional VU meter does not show peaks accurately but corresponds quite well to the subjective loudness of a signal.
- PPM: gives the meters peak program meter characteristics. Peaks are measured accurately.
- LF Mix: displays the VCA control voltage of the large fader. This is useful to see changes in fader levels during replay of an automated mix with the fader motors switched off.
- SF Mix: as above, but for the small fader.
- Meter Input: with this selected, all meters display channel input signal levels.