Maxx Claster Releases Version 1.2 Update to eJ FM Synthesizer
August 30, 2004
eJ is a VSTi virtual synthesizer based on frequency modulation. It has 6 operators, each with its own ADS envelope generator, ADSR amplitude envelope generator, low-pass/high-pass filter with LFO and attack-decay-sustain envelope, and 3 effects: chorus, echo and 6-band equalizer.
eJ also comes with a library of 450 presets. They cover a wide range of styles and techniques and give you the tools needed to start using eJ effectively as soon as you install it.
This new version incorporates the following changes:
- Sound engine improved: An algorithm has been added to reduce the aliasing at high notes (anti-aliasing is optional for each patch).
- Added advanced patch management:
- Can now edit information stored with each patch (authors name, creation date, comments, etc.).
- Can now automatically sort patches in a bank by name, author and category.
- Patches can now be moved within a bank.
- Random Initial Phase feature added.
- No more CPU peaks when you change an operators wave number.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- VST2.0 capable host software,
- PC, Windows, 64 MB RAM, Pentium III (128 Mb, Pentium 4 recommended)
The Maxx Claster eJ FM Synthesizer is available for online purchase from the Maxx Claster website. License Fee: $49 USD. The update is free to all registered users.
For more information, visit their web site at www.maxxclaster.com