Master the Fretboard with New Instructional CD from Riff Interactive
Riff Interactive, a developer of interactive guitar lesson CD-ROMs, live internet music lessons, and online celebrity seminars, has released a new Interactive Guitar Lesson CD-ROM product featuring guitar educator Lyle Ronglien.
Helping you become a better guitarist by understanding music theory, Fretboard Theory (retail $10.95, sale $9.95) is a series of lessons that will teach you the theory terms and formulas behind Intervals, Scales, Triads, Chords, and the Harmonized Major scale. See the theory and music formulas displayed on the Riff Interactive virtual fretboard to help you understand it better.
Lyle Ronglien teaches guitar lessons over the Internet, plays lead guitar in one of Seattle's local bands (The Machine), and produces music for national TV and radio commercials, as well as music for national recording artists (En Vogue and others).The CD-ROM software features:
- Interactive tab/notation that syncs to the actual guitar audio.
- Virtual guitar neck showing the notes being played and the fingering.
- Select, loop, slow media and tab notation down to your desired speed while maintaining original pitch.
- Videos and looping jam tracks to practice with.
- Transcription of live lessons where actual students interact with teacher.
The Riff Interactive CD-ROM catalog which contains previews of each product is at: www.riffinteractive.com/catalog/catalog.htm All new CDs retail for $10.95, but are currently on sale for $9.95.