Limited Production Soundgear SR900TK Bass from Ibanez
July 26, 2004
"The limited production SR900TK is the first Soundgear we've ever done in Transparent Black--definitely a great looking instrument," remarked Pete Chiovarou of the Ibanez bass division. "And it's a great sounding and playing instrument like the other Soundgear 900 series basses. You've got a Bartolini eq and pickups and incredibly easy to play thru-neck that offers easy access anywhere on two octave fretboard. And you get all of that for well under a grand, list price."
The limited production SR900TK in Transparent Black lists for $929.99. It joins the regular production model SR900AM in Amber which was introduced at the January 2004 NAMM Show in Anaheim.
- Available Finish - Transparent Black
- Body Material - Figured Maple
- Neck Material - 5 pc Maple/Bubinga
- Neck Scale - 34"
- No. Frets/Type - 24/Medium
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Inlay - Pearl Dot
- Bridge - Accu-Cast B20
- H/W Color - Cosmo Black
- Neck Pickup - Bartolini MK1-4
- Bridge Pickup - Bartolini MK1-4
- EQ - Bartolini MK1 3-Band
- Controls - Volume, Bass/Boost/Cut, Balance, Mid Boost/Cut, Treble Boost/Cut
- Case - MB100C
- Case List - $139.99
- List - $929.99
For more information, visit their web site at www.ibanez.com