Human Base Introduces The BaseX.oc5 5-String Bass Guitar
The new BaseX.oc5 from Human Base USA ushers in a new price point for the German Designed bass line. Designed by German Master Luthier Siggy Jaeger, the Human Base brand is a popular high end bass line enjoyed by many top pros throughout Europe, Asia and North America.
Hand-building each bass by himself, the production was limited worldwide to 60 instruments per year. To deal with the growing demand for his designs, Siggy has teamed up with Praxis Musical Instruments to produce a bass that meets his design and quality criteria in much more accessible price point.
The BaseX.oc5 5 String Bass uses Siggy's tested designs with German made electronics & pickups, D'Adarrio Strings with bodies and necks made in Asia. All of the basses are hand assembled and set up in Orange, CA USA by seasoned builders.
The BaseX.oc5 uses a unique Open Pore finish that is thinly applied in light coats. The thinner finish lets the player feel the wood and helps with the overall tone (more resonance).
- Solid Contoured Ash Body
- 3 pc Hard Rock Maple Neck
- 24 fret neck w/ zero fret
- Deep Set 6 Bolt "High Tension" Neck Joint
- Recessed Tuners
- Delano German Made Pickups
- Glockenklang German Made Electronics
- Controls for Volume, Mix, Bass, Mid, Treble (cut or boost)
- Balanced feel when strapped on
- Expert assemble and set up in the USA.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Deluxe Gig Bag
- Also available in fretless version
- Retail price: $1700
For more information, visit their web site at www.humanbase.de