Gold Series Plug-Ins Updated to Version 1.10
Kjaerhus Audio announced the update of all the Gold Series VST plug-ins for Windows and accompanying manuals to version 1.10. The update is free for all registered users.
The following improvements have been made.
- Fine adjust knobs by holding down the Ctrl key.
- Reset knob parameters by Alt + left mouse-click.
- After trial time has ended, the plug-in continues to work but with a one second audio dropout every thirty seconds.
- Hyperlink from logo, quickly allowing a check for updates and new products.
- Solved issue where the GUI was invisible and / or wasn't repainted properly in some hosts and wrappers.
- Solved issue with wrongly reported I/O sampling rate.
- Solved issue where plug-in would report that no GUI was available when requested by the host. This caused one host to not open the GUI.
- Removed irrelevant dialog appearing the first time a plug-in is loaded.
- Improved VU-meter updates.
- Failure in the input meter image fixed (GCO-1 only).
- Small rounding error on the graph fixed (GEQ-7 only).
The Gold Series is a professional series of real time VST plug-ins that combines both sound and functionality of advanced vintage gear, along with classic signal processing methods. The Gold Series currently consists of four plug-ins; Golden Modulator, Golden Equaliser, Golden Compressor and the Golden Peak-Pressor.
All plug-ins can be purchased separately, or as bundle for only $273.60 (you save 20%).
A free 14-day trial version is available for download, giving you a change to test all features of the plug-ins before making a purchase decision. After trial time has ended, the plug-in continues to work but with a one second audio dropout every thirty seconds.
For more information, visit their web site at www.kjaerhusaudio.com