Free Akai MPC 1000 Program Editor Released for OS X
June 24, 2004
MPC Pad 187 is a full program editor for the Akai MPC 1000. The application allows for easy editing and creation of MPC 1000 program files. It can edit all values that are found in the Slider, Mixer, and Program modes of the MPC 1000 (Pads 1, 8, and 7) including their sub-windows.
The application also has some extra features such as the ability to assign note layout chromatically, auditioning of samples directly from the program, and concurrent editing of multiple programs.Features
• Edit and create MPC 1000 Program files
• Edit all values found in the Slider, Mixer, and Program modes of the MPC 1000
• Audition samples directly from the application
• Assign note layout chromatically
• Edit multiple programs at the same time
• Easy-to-use user interface
MPC Pad 187 requires Mac OS X 10.3.
For more information, visit their web site at ieee.usask.ca/members/snorum