FilterNet Lets You Construct Your Own DirectX Plug-Ins
June 7, 2004
OpenAria's FilterNet is a DirectX plug-in that lets you build your own filter networks out of simple filter elements with a drag-and-drop user interface.
In addition to the built-in elements, FilterNet is itself a DirectX host, allowing you to use your existing DirectX plug-ins in the filter networks that you create.
The elements included in FilterNet inclue:
- 1st order, high and low pass
- 1st order shelving, high and low pass
- 2nd order, high, low, band pass and band stop
- 2nd order shelving, high and low pass
- 2-Pole resonant
- Butterworth, high, low, band pass and band stop, even order from 2 to 12
- 4-Band graphics+ filter structure:
- Delay with feedback and modulated delay time for building chorus, flangers, and vibratos.
- 4- and 8-tap delay structure
- Allpass delay structure
- Feedback structure
- Crossfeed structure
- Wet/dry mixer
- 2- and 4-parallel structure
- 4- and 8-serial-parallel structure
Parameters are MIDI controllable, including support for NRPN messages for high resolution control.
FilterNet is optimized for speed for the Intel Pentium III processors and above, and the AMD Athlon processors enabled with the SIMD/SSE feature.
For more information, visit their web site at www.openaria.com