Electrosonic Adds Neptune to Guitar Head Lineup
November 10, 2004
Electrosonic Amplifiers has released the Neptune guitar amplifier. This mid-level output amplifier is designed for those wanting the pure, single ended class A tonality, but with an extra kick in the power level.
- Parallel Single Ended Class A design
- Volume/Tone controls
- Pine or Poplar Enclosure
- 6V6 or EL84 output tubes (large tubes available as option)
- 12AX7, 6SL7, or EF86 preamp
- 5AR4 tube or Solid State rectifier
- 15 watt output (25w with optional large tubes)
- 4, 8, or 16 ohm output
- Dimensions: 14"x10"x9"
- 1 year warranty
- Starts at $750
Electrosonic also offers a "Mixed Mode Output" for this model which allows two dissimilar output tubes to be used. In addition, there are many add on options available including 3-band tone controls, Impedance selector, Hi-Gain preamp, Master Volume, Large output tubes, Attenuator, Dual Preamp Tubes, Fatswitch, and Slope control.
For more information, visit their web site at www.electrosonicamplifiers.com