Drums on Demand Vol. 4 Country and Crossover Released
November 2, 2004
Drums On Demand's new "Country & Crossover" (Vol. 4) offers a combination of country-style and straight-up crossover drumming intended for new country, pop/rock, and traditional country projects. The royalty-free collection features more than 660 loops and segments in 30 Songs Sets.
"Country & Crossover" is organized using a Song Set system, with each Song Set featuring as many as 34 verse, chorus, fill, bridge, break, intro, ending and other loops. Just find the Master Loop that fits your song and use the other loops and segments in the Song Set to quickly build a drum track that feels and sounds like a live drummer playing a real song.
Additional features include:
- Power Ballads, Rim Ballads, Brush Ballads
- Straight Mid- and Up-Tempos
- Paddle Balls, Shuffles & More
- 60-180 BPM Song Sets
- Straight 4/4 and Some Odd-Time
- Many 2-4 bar segments for "non-loop" increased realism
- High end, quality mix
- Includes Downloaded Generic Single Hits Collection
- Available in Acid-ized WAV (16- or 24-Bit) or Apple Loops formats.
- REX2 format coming soon.
The new volume compliments the many country-flavored and crossover Song Setson Volumes 1 and 2. Bundled pricing includes discounts of 35% and more.
Price is $49.95. 20-second previews of all 30 Song Sets are available on-line.
For more information, visit their web site at www.drumsondemand.com