Doggiebox Percussion Sequencer for OS X Updated to Version 1.2
September 15, 2004
Zygoat Creative Technical Services has announced the immediate availability of Doggiebox 1.2, an update to the percussion sequencing software for Mac OS X.
Version 1.2 introduces a number of significant improvements and new features, including:
- Songs can be played back in real time to MIDI devices or exported to standard MIDI files.
- Doggiebox and external devices can trigger each other remotely via MIDI Machine Control.
- Drum kit format has been revised to improve responsiveness when loading songs or changing kits.
- Externally-linked sound files are supported, making it possible to distribute smaller-sized kits.
- Text-based instrument summaries are copied to clipboard in kit editor to aid in drum management.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Doggiebox is available for immediate online purchase at USD$39. Updates from previous versions are free for all current users. A functional evaluation version is available for free download.
For more information, visit their web site at www.doggiebox.com