Dasample Releases Free VST PC Reverb Plug-In
GlaceVerb is Dasample's first attempt to implement its work on Residual Vector Modulation (RVM) in a VST format plug-in. RVM is a proprietary algorithm developed to calculate the deformations, vibrations and the acoustic response of surfaces and materials.
Imagine a big orchestra playing in a giant box builded with thin metal sheets. As the panels are not very rigid, the box will vibrate according to the energy of music and produce an audible spectral deformation. The RVM algorithm simulate such deformations and vibrations and apply them to the original signal.
GlaceVerb can also model liquid acoustic spaces like water. Unlike other reverbs with presets named Room, Cathedral, Stadium etc., GlaceVerb is designed to be very easy to use and comes with 64 presets designed for real musical situations (including presets for final mix, strings, piano, vocal tracks, drums, percussions and ultra transparent presets for mastering).
Key Features :
- Residual Vector Modulation (RVM) reverberation engine
- Reverberation time: up to 20s
- Surface parameters (Texture, Absoption, Reflection)
- Density control (from Flat to Extreme reverberation)
- Size, Bass, Dry and Wet quick access controls
- Very easy to use and ultra functional interface with large LCD screen
- All functions and controls are fully automatable
- 64 presets
- Pentium III/AMD 1.5 GHz
- RAM 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Free disc space 10 MB
- Operating System Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Windows MME Sound Card (ASIO compliant Sound Card recommended)
- Host Application
GlaceVerb is available now as a free download.
For more information, visit their web site at www.dasample.com