Crate PowerBlock Packs 150 Watts in Less Than 5 Pounds
January 25, 2005
New for 2005, Crate unveils the Crate PowerBlock, a 150watt stereo guitar amp weighs only 4.6 pounds. The CPB150 features 150 Watts into 8 Ohms Mono and 75 Watts RMS per side into 4 Ohms; a distortable FlexWave clean channel with gain, level, and 3 Band EQ; guitar input and headphone jack on the front.
The CPB150 also features left, right and mono speaker outputs, stereo RCA CD inputs, an effects loop with left, right and mono line in, and a balanced XLR line out with level control. The CPB150 includes a padded protection bag in four color packaging.
The CPB150 is available in April 2005 and lists for $249.99.
- 150 Watts into 8 Ohms Mono, 75 Watts RMS per side into 4 Ohms
- Distortable FlexWave Clean Channel - Gain, Level, 3 Band EQ
- Guitar Input and Headphone Jack on the Front
- Left, Right and Mono Speaker Outputs
- Stereo RCA CD Inputs
- Effects Loop / Left / Right and Mono Line In
- Balanced XLR Line Out with Level Control
- Padded Protection Bag Included
- Available Q2 2005
- List $249.99
For more information, visit their web site at www.crateamps.com