ConcreteFX Offers New Vector Synth VSTi for PC
New from ConcreteFX is Vectrik, a new PC VSTi vector sample synth which can create a variety of sounds, ranging from rhythmical sequences and rich dynamic pads to thick leads and basses, plus lots other type of sounds as well.
- Two vector paths using up to 32 points each. These allows you to set up vector paths which smoothly (or not smoothly) shift between 4 samples so creating dynamic changing sounds which have looping and non-loop parts. You can also automate the vector position using MIDI controls to create real-time alteration of sounds.
- Vectrik uses 4 samples to create sound, hundreds of samples are provided with Vectrik and you can use your own samples as well. Each sample has two loop pointing for loop modulation and delay & retrigger settings which allows you to set up sequences of samples. Each sample has it's own tuning and can be passed into the two different filters
- Two multi-mode filters, with 12/24 db low/high/band pass/notch filters plus ring modulation, comb filter and formant filter for vocal sounds
- 8 ADSFR envelopes with variable curvature and 8 LFOs. These can control all the major parameters, using a simple to use modulation matrix . Plus full midi control of all the controls using MIDI learning
- Step Sequencer with up to 64 steps which also can be used in the modulation matrix to create trance-gate sounds and sequences
- Keysplit mapping, so different keys can produce different mixes of the vector paths
- Built in over-sampling and unison modes to create thicker and more crisp sounds.
- Chorus, Phaser, Reverb, Stereo delay, EQ & Stereo Widener effects
- 200 presets including and more to come in the next couple of weeks
Vectrik is available for a special introductory price of $48/36Euro/£25
For more information, visit their web site at www.concretefx.com