Cirrus BXP Basses Make Debut
July 23, 2004
Peavey introduced the new, moderately priced Cirrus BXP bass guitars, available in four- and five-string models with the quiet active electronics that distinguish the Cirrus Series.
All BXP models include on-board, active three-band EQ with bass/variable mid/treble boost and cut, two internally active VFL pickups, dual-compression finger bridge, 18 Volt low impedance output and 24 frets.
The new four- and five-string Cirrus BXP bass guitars will be available in Q4 2004 from authorized Peavey dealers. A six-string version will be released at a later date.
- Four-, five- and six-string models
- 35" scale
- Neck-through-body construction
- Two Peavey VFL active pickups
- Active three-band EQ with +/- 10 dB boost/cut
- Gold hardware
- String-through, finger-style bridge
- Pau ferro fretboard
- Hand-rubbed oil finish neck
- Dual, expanding truss rod
- Available in QT (quilt top) tiger eye, (BT) bubinga top natural and DT (darkwood top) natural
- U.S. MSRP: $719.99 on Cirrus 4 BXP; $799.99 on Cirrus 5 BXP
For more information, visit their web site at www.peavey.com