Battery 2.1 Free Update Released
December 18, 2004
Native Instruments has released a free version 2.1 update for their Battery drum sampler. The new version includes several new features and enhancements, making NI's powerful next-generation drum sampler even more flexible and convenient.
The new features of Battery 2.1 include:
- Direct-From-Disk streaming (requires free downloadable extension)
- MIDI CC automation
- Enhanced output configuration facilities
- New import browser
- Extended Rex import (loads slices into individual cells)
- Improved host automation
- Option to set a "default kit" that automatically loads at startup
- 13 additional drumkits consolidating the Battery 2 library samples according to instrument type
- Various minor improvements, cosmetic changes and fixes
The 2.1 update for Windows and Mac is now available as a free download for all registered Battery 2 users.
For more information, visit their web site at www.native-instruments.com