AraldFX Releases The Grand Electrix VSTi
AraldFX has released Grand Electrix VSTi, an emulation of the famous CP70 electroacoustic piano.
"Grand Electrix" is a sample-based virtual instrument featuring a new stream from disk custom technology ("direct from disk") - the powerful DashSignature Arald piano engine - for very low memory and CPU usage. Samples are streamed in real time from the hard disk, reducing the need for huge amounts of RAM in sample playback.
The samples are derived from the acclaimed Hollow Sun library "Definitive CP70," which features every note, recorded with full decay over two levels of dynamics, of the classic CP70B piano.
The Arald piano engine features direct from disk streaming of samples with adjustable buffer size for maximum performance on any system. Disk streaming may also be disabled for PCs with huge amounts of RAM.
- 180 MB multisampled content with full decay, crossfading layers, and no loops
- Stream from disk custom technology for very low memory and CPU usage
- Complete control over velocity response, curve, min/max, and sensitivity
- Temperament Menu (microtuning)
- Stretch tuning adjustable for customizable "expression color" across the keyboard
- 3 Band EQ
- Tremolo Rate and Depth
- Chrous Rate and Depth
Released initially as VST for Windows; OS X AU and VST versions will follow.
Introductory price $46 US, offer valid until the end of July 2006. Full price $79 US (orders processed by DASH Signature).
For more information, visit their web site at araldfx.com